How can we help?
Our IT Heroes® are standing by to assist with any IT support requests.
Partner Support Portal
After Requesting Support
Start a Remote Session
Common Angle Support
Support hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST
Parnter Support Portal
Submit a New Service Request by Email
You can submit a new Service Request by sending an email to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the following, if at all possible:
- Subject Line: Be sure to summarize the problem in the subject line of your email.
- Description: Be sure to give a good description of the problem in the body of your email. Include in your description any applications that were being used and what was trying to be done when you experienced issues.
- Screen Shot: Screen shots tell us a lot! To capture a screen shot, press CTRL and Print Screen at the same time, which saves the image to your clipboard, then press CTRL and V at the same time to paste the screen shot into your email message.
- Error Message: If you get an error message, open it up and then copy and paste it into your email message.
- Contact Information: Let us know who you are, what you were doing at the time, and the best phone number and email address to use along with your preferred contact method so we can reach you.
Still have questions?
Give us a call! You can test out our customer service and find out if Common Angle is the right fit for your IT support needs.