Supercharge Your Michigan Business with Common Angle’s Heroic Managed IT Services and Support
At Common Angle, we embody the heroic spirit needed to excel in today’s digital world. Our proactive IT Support ignites your Michigan business’s potential by providing reliable and efficient services tailored to your unique business needs.
Owning a business can be hard work, especially when technology throws obstacles in your path. We’ve been alleviating the IT headaches for business owners and decision-makers for over a decade. Whether you require comprehensive IT services or targeted support, we’re here to streamline your business operations.
What Does Managed IT Support Look Like?
IT support is a broad term that covers any type of assistance you might need with your computer systems and/or software. It can be as simple as resetting a password or as complex as managing an entire network.
Help Desk Support
Our technicians are always available to answer questions and solve problems that arise throughout the day.
Desktop support technicians provide more comprehensive assistance with computer hardware and software. They may also be responsible for managing user accounts, installing new software, and troubleshooting network issues.
Network support specialists configure and maintain computer networks. They may also be responsible for troubleshooting network problems and providing technical support to users.
IT Security Support
Our security support specialists work to protect your computer networks from security threats. They can also investigate security breaches and respond to incidents.
How You'll Benefit from Managed IT Support
There’s really nothing like having a team of IT support heroes based in Petoskey, Michigan proactively monitoring your network.
When you partner with Common Angle for IT support, your business will see improvements in:
- Productivity: With IT support, you won’t have to waste time trying to fix technical problems yourself. And if something does go wrong, our team will work quickly to get things back up and running.
- Efficiency: We can help you streamline your processes and use technology to work more efficiently.
- Cost savings: With flat-fee pricing and less downtime, you’ll see your bottom line improve dramatically. And if we find ways to improve your website, your customer experience will increase too.
- Satisfaction: When your employees are happy and productive, your customers will be happy too. With IT support, you can focus on delivering great service and leave the technology to us.
Why Managed IT Services Are Important For Businesses In Petoskey, Traverse City, And Throughout Michigan
Technology has a funny way of backfiring at the worst times. It’s always something—a failed hard drive, a power surge, a malware attack. And when technology goes awry, it can take your business down with it.
Instead of worrying about your next IT disaster on your own, partner with a managed service provider who can take more than a reactive approach to your challenges.
Effective managed IT services offer results like:
- Increased Efficiency: We’re experts at what we do. We’ll identify and solve problems before they become full-blown disasters
- Improved Security: You won’t have to worry about keeping your devices and software up-to-date so you’re protected against the latest security threats—let us take care of it
- A Better Bottom Line: We’ll save you money in the long run with our flat-fee pricing and help you avoid costly downtime and data loss
How Our Managed IT Services Grow Your Michigan Business
At Common Angle, we don’t just put out fires—we prevent them from happening in the first place.
Our services are built to do that with things like:
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance
- Regular Patching and Updates
- Helpdesk Support
- Cloud Migration and Storage
- Strategic Planning and Consulting
- Business Continuity Plus and Disaster Recovery
And we believe in doing it all with heroic service and a little bit of fun.
What that means for you is that we’ll be there when you need us, whether that’s at 3 pm or 3 am. We’ll answer your calls and emails with a smile (even if it’s via chat—you can’t see our smiles, but trust us, they’re there). And we’ll do whatever it takes to keep your business up and running, even if that means working through the night.
In addition to all the services mentioned above, you can customize your plan to include:
Network Monitoring and Alerting
Routers, switches, servers, laptops, workstations, printers, UPS, wireless access points, firewalls, websites, bandwidth utilization—we cover it all. We also log and monitor application compliance, device connectivity, CPU and disk utilization, event logs, software license compliance, memory and process utilization, and patch management status.
Licensing renewals will never fall through the cracks again. We’ll track your hardware, software, and cloud-based assets and keep you up-to-date on all renewals and expirations.
When it comes to hardware, it isn’t a matter of if your equipment will become outdated or fail, it’s more of a matter of when. When you partner with Common Angle, lifecycle management is one of the services we provide. We help you get the most out of your technology investments by providing sound data to support our recommendations, and we provide you with the information needed to plan for future purchases.
IT Manager Assistance
We’ll help with the planning, strategizing, and budgeting for all your IT needs. You’ll have a single point of contact for all your IT problems, and we’ll work with you to develop long-term solutions.
On-Site Tech Support
You know what this one means—we’ll come out and pay you a visit when you need on-site help!
Why People Love Working With Common Angle
To Common Angle, you’re more than just a customer or a businessperson. And we’re more than just a team of IT experts. We’re your partner, and we take the time to get to know you and your business so we can offer tailored solutions that fit like a glove.
It’s this personal touch that we are known for. And it’s why our customers stay with us for the long haul.
Get In Touch With Our IT Heroes®
Have more questions about managed IT services? Great! We love talking about IT (without the mumbo-jumbo). Give us a call or send us an email, and we’ll be happy to chat. And when you’re ready, we’ll be here to help you take your business to the next level with our managed IT services.